Sunday, June 10, 2007

Two for one...

TWO POSTS IN ONE:
1. We plan on cutting off accepting potential names for our bulletin Thursday morning and that afternoon posting another poll for all to vote on their favorite. This is big stuff - "The Hamilton Herald" as well as Granny White's "AIM" were both named roughly 50 years ago. So let's do well with this. I've gotten nearly 50 responses so far (not all had recommendations for a name), so get yours in soon.

2. "The Blog That Binds" welcomes a new, sister blog - "101 Good Words" It can be found at http://dalejenkins2.blogspot.com/



OK, here's the premise...we hear and read thousands of words each day: good words, bad words; words we wish we hadn't heard. This blog will be about giving you a good word. In fact exactly 101 good, uplifting, encouraging, positive words per post. They may be faith-building, or reporting. They may be about a positive program of work. It's a quick read, it'll take you a minute or two tops to read . I invite your thoughts-we'll occasionally share the thoughts of others . Visit often! If you'd like to be notified of new posts, contact dale@edge.net! That's 101 words - enjoy!

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Dale,

I met you a while back at EU, that is Evangelism University at Savannah. You talked about a family trip with your son and his friend. One of the best lessons I have ever heard. thank you for blessing me. Hey, check out my blog some time, and also, I am going to add you to the link list, but which blog should I add.
www.matthewsblog.waynesborochurchofchrist.org