Thursday, June 15, 2006

Abide With Us...

Do you have a favorite song? I think I actually have a couple of hundred - today I'm singing the line from an old favorite: "Change and decay in all around I see..."
Seems to be story for our lives this summer. I have a niece who is getting married, a nephew who has moved in with us, a son who is getting married, graduating and starting a new job, my other son is doing an internship and well, we are getting our house ready to put on the market and will be starting a new job, leaving dear friends and moving into an unknown future.

Might we ask you to pray for us....
...and sing the refrain with me, "Oh, Thou that changest not - Abide with me."

-Amen

1 comment:

Heather said...

Dale,
I will remember your family in my prayers as you go through this big change in your lives.

BTW--I can't wait to get back to Hamilton soon to see Andrew. I know I'm going to freak out when I see that he's all grown up.