Wednesday, August 16, 2006

BLOGVEY

YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!

Wow, 2 blogs in one week. You aren't going to know what to think of me :)

It's audience participation time. We are working on a logo to use on various print materials. A good friend, who would rather me not mention his name, put these four together. I want YOU to vote - help us get an idea of which is most appealing. Send me an e-mail -
dale@edge.net Rank them 1-4 (i.e. if you like 3 best and 4 next and 2 next and 1 last. List them 3,4,2,1.) Make any comments you want. If we need to go back to the drawing board totally, just let me know. NOTE: Because, I suppose I'm rather clueless, I'm going to have to put Logo 1 & 2 here and 3 & 4 in another post.

And, thanks.


Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4




3 comments:

Tesney said...

3,1,2,4

I'm just catching up on your last few posts. I love hearing about how God is working at Spring Hill. Congrats on the new building! Mom and dad really enjoyed seeing you all the weekend of Philip's wedding. They were especially excited about going to Spring Hill on Sunday. I saw the pictures and the wedding was beautiful. I was shocked to see how grown up Missy's boys are!

Heather said...

1,3,2,4

I really like #1.

Heather said...

Dale,
Great job on the Larry King Live interview! I knew they would be calling you. They called Hamilton and dad told Shirley to give them your number. He knew you would do a great job. I really hate what has happened and the publicity Hamilton is getting for it, though.