Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Spring Meadows New Look...

Sunday after a lot of good work and input our secretary (Susan Campbell. Susan works in a totally volunteer position. Guess that means she's a Vol, Tom :)) unveiled the long anticipated first edition of "VISION" the flagship publication of the Spring Meadows church. The color is great and the format crisp. I'll put a link to it here and hope you will enjoy it. And, as always, I'd like any suggestions or improvements that you might have.
http://springmeadows.faithsite.com/uploads/1325/83416.pdf

I hope to post notes soon from yesterday's 21st Century Christian Ministry luncheon. Several have asked for them.

Thanks and go out and bless someone today.

1 comment:

Tom C. said...

Yeah, she's definitely "All-Vol"! I don't know why, but the uploaded version of the bulletin is missing the color at the top in the "In sight this week" box and also some of the colors in the "Vision" box at the bottom got messed up. So, if you are reading this, the printed copy looks 100X better than the online version!! Of course, I'm biased in my opinion! Haha!